Two great PHP topics in one course. Free Download
- After this course, you will learn the keys to building and scaling an app that can support millions of users.
- After watching this course, you will learn how to write various types of automated tests and make them useful using PHPUnit.
- For this course you need to have a good knowledge about Linux server, Front-End concepts, MySQL.
This is a package of two independent courses:
– Creating a useful PHP application for a million users
You too can create fast-running PHP apps that support millions of users. This course, will teach you tips and tricks for speeding up your PHP application. You’ll start by learning about micro-optimizations at the code-level, moving on to how many child processes you should be running on your webserver and database options. Finally, you will learn about profiling your code and load testing your application, so you can be confident that it will perform well no matter how large your application becomes. By the end of this course, you’ll be able to easily create and optimize PHP apps for speed.
– Automated Tests with PHPUnit
Everyone tells you that you need to test. You know the theory, but you don’t know where to begin. What to test? What cases to write? PHPUnit is a testing framework for PHP that offers many ways to automate testing. Through realistic and pragmatic examples, this presentation will take you away from echo or var_dump and ease you into the testing business.
- This course is for experienced PHP developers, not for beginners.
DownloadPHP Development – Improve your websites Free Download Free