Piping Isometrics demystified through practical examples Free Tutorial Download
Some engineering or field knowledge is preferable but not mandatory. All the concepts are explained in depth using an easy to understand language to allow students to build their knowledge from the ground up
Having attended our below courses is also preferable but not mandatory:
1. Designing Piping Systems: Pipe Fittings Flanges Valves
2. Valves: Principles, Operation & Designs
3. Know, Read & Understand Your Piping & Instrumentation Diagrams P & IDs
Piping Isometrics, commonly referred to as Isos, are Accredited nowadays throughout all process industries such as Oil & Gas, chemical, pharmaceutical or food industries.
These engineering drawings are used worldwide in design, construction, commissioning, operation and maintenance of industrial plants.
They provide clear information on the configuration and routing of piping systems.
As a potential actor in these industries, it is therefore vital that you have a thorough understanding of Piping Isometric components and construction .
Piping Isometrics don’t have to be a complicated! It isn’t rocket science! This course will make you a Piping Isometric expert and you will know how to read , interpret and successfully understand all of those many lines and piping symbols.
The knowledge gained in this course will help you to understand ALL Isos so that you can draw the correct information from them.
This will set you apart from your peers, whether you are an operator, engineer, or manager and will give you an edge over your competitors when seeking employment at one of these industrial facilities.
This training course starts by initiating you to basic blueprint reading (which is also used in electrical, hydraulic and mechanical fields of expertise), then moves on to familiarize you with simple to complex isometric features, such as isometric offsets .
Symbols are also discussed thoroughly with all the isometric standards , conventions and designation codes that apply to them. These include:
- valves (gate, globe, ball, butterfly …)
- process equipment (pumps, compressors, heat exchangers, reactors …)
- instrumentation (flow meters, temperature transmitters, pressure gauges …)
- piping and fittings
Included in the course are access to numerous downloadable resources , real industrial examples of Piping Isometrics and the keys to interpret them in high quality video lectures. You will be able to practice and become even more proficient with these bonus items that you will find throughout the course.
So with no further ado, check out the free preview videos and the curriculum of the course and we look forward to seeing you in the first section.
Hope to see you there
Spread the wings of your knowledge
Who is this course for?
- This training course is designed to benefit all levels of technical personnel in the Oil & Gas industry as well as in chemical and process industries but will greatly benefit:
- Personnel involved in calculation, design, selection, manufacturing, safety, quality and maintenance of piping systems in industrial processes
- Plant Operators and engineers in the Process and Power Plant Industries as well as Water and Wastewater Treatment Plants
- Pipe drafters
- Design engineers & technicians
- Piping engineers & technicians
- Construction workers such as pipe fitters, welders and plumbers
- Maintenance engineers & technicians
- Instructional designers and those involved in writing manuals and operational procedures
- Anyone else with an interest in how Piping Isometrics should be created, maintained and used in design, construction, commissioning, operation and maintenance of industrial plants
Download Piping Isometrics demystified through practical examples Free