Electrical engineering, electronics engineering, circuit diagram analysis, Transformer, Transistors, MOSFETS, Inductors
What you’ll learn
Electrical and electronics components working principle;
How to test electronics and electrical components Using Multimeter;
Electronics & electrical components symbols;
Master the use of the Multimeter during testing;
Repairing tips and tricks and much more.
Basic Electronics & Electrical Concepts.
11 Reasons why you should choose this course
- The course will teach you How to Test Electrical & Electronics Components step by step;
- The course is created with perfect care by a computer engineer;
- One-On-One Support;
- The course is not long, so you can complete it in a short time, and then enjoy your new experiences;
- Your inquiries will be answered in a short time with a full explanation of any question;
- Constant updates.
- Simple and easy-to-understand explanation with examples;
- A certificate will be provided upon completion of the course;
- You going to learn and master how to use the Multimeter during testing;
- You going to learn how electronics components work in detail;
- You will be able to draw and understand circuit diagrams of Transformer, Transistor, MOSFET, Inductors, Diodes etc…
Topics that we will be discussing in this course are :
- How to test Transformer and how It Works;
- How to test Transistor & how It Works;
- How to test MOSFET & how It Works
- How to test Inductor & how It Works
- How to test Resistor & how It Works
- How to test Fuses & how It Works
- How to test Capacitor & how It Works
- How to test Diode, how It Works and much more;
- The Switch Mode Power Supply parts & components;
- Circuit diagram analysis;
- How to use the Multimeter in a correct way;
- Electrical and electronics components symbols analysis etc…
You will also acquire many skills that will make you a hardware professional and have a deep understanding of Power Electronics.
I will guide you step by step with an easy explanation along this course.
If you are interested in one of the points we talked about before, then this course is for you.
What are you waiting for?
Enroll now and join us.
I’ll love to see you in the class.
Who this course is for:
- Any one how want to learn Electronics;
- Technicians how want to improve their skills in electronics testing;
- Students in electronics and electricity field.