What you’ll learn
Intergrating application with AWS Kinesis Video Streams and better understanding of the product.
Build a practical video, audio and chat application using AWS Amplify and AWS Kinesis Video Streams
Implementing Real-Time Chat application using AWS Amplify
Adding Authentication using AWS Amplify
Interracting and implementing kinesis-webrtc package
Building application using React, TypeScript and Tailwind
Basic understanding of AWS Cloud Platform
Anyone looking to learn the concepts and protocols that make up AWS Kinesis Video Streams
Beginners with a basic understanding of Web Development
Anyone interested in learning and making practical application using AWS Amplify and AWS Kinesis Video Streams
Anyone interested in learning React, TypeScript and Tailwind
Amazon Kinesis Video Streams makes it easy to securely stream media from connected devices to AWS for storage, analytics, machine learning (ML), playback, and other processing. Kinesis Video Streams automatically provisions and elastically scales all the infrastructure needed to ingest streaming media from millions of devices.
Throughout the course, we are going to learn in-depth about :
- AWS Kinesis Video Streams
- Two applications to build your confidence working with AWS Amplify and AWS Kinesis Video Streams.
- Configuring React, TypeScript, and Tailwind applications
- Adding JEST e2e Testing in your application
- Building the Topson Messenger application which will give you a greater scope of how to implement AWS Amplify and AWS Kinesis Video Streams.
This is a very practical-oriented course. Not just that, this is a never-ending course! This course will constantly be updated to ensure we keep everyone up to date.
Benefits of using AWS Kinesis Video Streams and AWS Amplify.
- Build a real-time vision and video-enabled apps.
- Build real-time communication with AWS Amplify Subscriptions.
- No infrastructure to manage
- Build apps with two-way, real-time media streaming
Hit the enroll button, and we’re excited to see you in the course… and ultimately to see you build great applications using AWS Kinesis Video Streams.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner students interested in learning about intergrating AWS products to application
- Anyone intrerested in understanding and working with AWS Kinesis Video Streams
I am a Software Developer at Jogevk Group Limited. I am an AWS Certified Solution Architect Associate and Developer Associate. I blog on Practical Dev and share my knowledge on various topics to assist other developers. I will be your instructor through the courses and will ensure for each course we go through we will achieve all our objectives.
Download Practical Guide using AWS Kinesis Video Streams and Amplify. Free Tutorials Direct Links