A concise guide on how to write technical reports and avoid making common mistakes Free Download
- You will be able to write accurate and concise reports that get your message across
- Make sure your reports get read
- Make the right impression
- Avoid making common report writing mistakes
- Basic grammar and puncuation skills
- An engineer’s ‘can-do’ attitude!
Save yourself the stress and time
“Excellent introduction to the subject. Important for STEM people to have proper skills in conveying written information. Recommend”
“Overall it was a good course. It is worth spending the time”.
As an engineer, report writing is a basic skill that you simply have to master; this is a straightforward, no-nonsense course that will take you through the process of how to write professional reports that get the results you want – You will also learn useful tips that have been tried and tested.
Learn what every junior engineer wishes they knew before they started working industry when it comes to report writing.
I can remember when I first started working in the industry, I approached report writing the best way I knew how, and that’s the academic way I had learned at university – Thankfully, I had great support from senior engineers, and I quickly learnt how to write professional reports fit for industry.
This course is broken down into eight sections to take you through step by step:
- Report Structure
- Nuts and Bolts
- Grammar and Conventions
- Proofreading and editing
At the end of this course, you will have learnt what I know now but wished I knew from the beginning – save yourself the stress and time.
I look forward to seeing you on the course
Remember: 30 day money back GUARANTEE!
- Graduate or junior engineers making the transition from academia to industry
- Apprentices starting their careers
- Anyone in engineering that is not used to writing reports as part of their role
- Engineering Students
DownloadUdemy – Professional Report Writing for Junior Engineers Free Download Free