Be interested in becoming a certified ‘Professional Scrum Master’ (PSM I ®) or just to expand your knowledge.
Willingness to learn not only PSM I ® certification relevant content but also much more (best practices, practical tips, etc.)!
Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your hunger to get started today!
Why should you take this course?
This course is one of the best online resources for the PSM I ® certification preparation. This course contains:
- 85+ video lectures based on the NEW Nov. 2020 Scrum Guide (latest Version) to help you understand the relevant facts and concepts required to pass the PSM I ® certification exam.
- 2 practice exams + 7 lecture quizzes with 200+ practice exam questions to help you to practice your knowledge in real exam situations.
- Many practical guides (e.g. on how to create a product vision, product backlog items, etc.) to improve your skills as a Scrum Master in your team.
- Downloads, articles, book recommendations and further links and resources to support your further learning path and kickstart your career as a Professional Scrum Master!
Is this the right PSM 1 ® course for you?
- You want to become a certified Professional Scrum Master (PSM I ®)?
- You are very busy and don’t have a lot of time to prepare by reading books or participating in a classroom training?
- You want to pass the certification exam on your fist attempt (and not to waste $200 USD)?
If you can answer this questions with a “YES” – this course is the perfect preparation class for you!
What is the PSM 1 ® certification about?
Following Scrum. org: “the Scrum Master level I (PSM 1 ®) assessment is available to anyone who wishes to validate their knowledge of the Scrum framework and ability to support value creation and delivery. Those who pass the assessment will receive the industry recognized PSM I ® Certification to demonstrate their mastery of the content.”
“People who have passed PSM I ®, achieving certification, demonstrate a fundamental level of Scrum mastery. PSM I ® certificate holders prove that they understand Scrum as described in the Scrum Guide and how to apply Scrum in Scrum Teams. PSM I ® holders have a consistent terminology and approach to Scrum.”
Source: scrum. org
Frequently asked questions
- On which version of the Scrum Guide is this course and the practice questions based?
Answer: This course is based on the 2020 version of the Scrum Guide (latest version).
- Is the Scrum . org certification exam fee included in this course?
Answer: No, the fee for the PSM 1 ® certification exam is not included in the price of this online course and needs to be paid separately.
———– Legal Disclaimer ———–
This online course is not sponsored, endorsed by, in partnership or affiliation with Scrum . org! The terms Professional Scrum Master™, Professional Scrum Product Owner™, PSPO I ®, PSPO 1®, etc. represent the protected brand of Scrum . org. This course, the course quizzes, the course materials and practice exams are neither sponsored, endorsed by, created in partnership nor affiliated with Scrum . org.
This online course is only a certification training. The price for the PSM I ® certification exam is not included in the price of this online course and needs to be paid separately.
The statements made and opinions expressed herein belong exclusively to the creator (Friedemann Wittlinger) of this course and are not shared by or represent the viewpoint of Scrum . org. This training does not constitute an endorsement of any product, service or point of view. Scrum . org makes no representations, warranties or assurances of any kind, express or implied, as to the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, availability or currency of the content contained in this presentation or any material related to this presentation. In no event shall Scrum . org, its agents, officers, employees, licensees or affiliates be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, business information, loss of information) arising out of the information or statements contained in the training. Any reliance you place on such content is strictly at your own risk.
Who this course is for:
- Everyone who is interested in becoming a certified ‘Professional Scrum Master’ (PSM I ®).
- Students or young professionals who are interested in starting a career as Scrum Master.
- Scrum Masters who are interested in expanding or refreshing their knowledge about Scrum, Agile, etc.
- Project Managers who are interested in new ways to organize projects.
- Business leaders who are interested in Product Ownership with Scrum / Agile methods.
What you’ll learn
Best preparation for your Professional Scrum Master (PSM I ®) certification exam.
Receive exclusive access to 200+ certification exam preparation questions (practice exams).
All the relevant basics of Scrum (values, artifacts, events, roles, etc.).
The Scrum Master role in Scrum (tasks, responsibilities, etc.).
How to pass the PSM I ® certification exam on the first try!
The Agile Manifesto (history, principles, etc.).
Important tips for the PSM 1 ® certification exam.
Basics of classical project management (waterfall project management).
Understand the challenges of classical project management.
How to coach your Product Owner to manage stakeholders (incl. ‘Stakeholder Map Template’).
How to coach your Product Owner to create a Product Vision (incl. ‘Product Vision Template’).
How to coach your Product Owner to create Product Backlog Items (incl. ‘Backlog Item Template’).
How to coach your Team to use Story Points in Scrum and how to estimate work (‘Planning Poker’).
How to kickstart a new project as a Scrum Master.