Welcome to my “Python and Data Science from Scratch With Real Life Exercises” course.
Do you know data science needs will create 11.5 million job openings by 2026?
Do you know the average salary is $100.000 for data science careers!
DATA SCIENCE CAREERS ARE SHAPING THE FUTURE
Data science experts are needed in almost every field, from government security to dating apps. Millions of businesses and government departments rely on big data to succeed and better serve their customers. So data science careers are in high demand.
- If you want to learn one of the employer’s most request skills?
- If you are curious about Data Science and looking to start your self-learning journey into the world of data with Python?
- If you are an experienced developer and looking for a landing in Data Science!
In all cases, you are at the right place!
We’ve designed for you “Python and Data Science from Scratch With Real Life Exercises!” a straight-forward course for the Python programming language.
In the course, you will have a down-to-earth way explanations with hands-on projects. With this course, you will learn Python Programming step-by-step. I made Python 3 programming simple and easy with exercises, challenges, and lots of real-life examples.
We will open the door of the Data Science world and will move deeper. You will learn the fundamentals of Python and its beautiful libraries such as Numpy, Pandas, and Matplotlib step by step.
Throughout the course, we will teach you how to use the Python to analyze data, create beautiful visualizations, and use powerful machine learning algorithms and we will also do a variety of exercises to reinforce what we have learned in this Python for Data Science course.
This Python and Data Science course is for everyone!
My “Python and Data Science from Scratch With Real Life Exercises!” is for everyone! If you don’t have any previous experience, not a problem! This course is expertly designed to teach everyone from complete beginners, right through to professionals ( as a refresher).
Python is a general-purpose, high-level and multi-purpose programming language. The best thing about the Python is, it supports a lot of today’s technology including vast libraries for twitter, data mining, scientific calculations, designing, back-end server for websites, engineering simulations, artificial learning, augmented reality and what not! Also, it supports all kinds of App development.
No prior knowledge is needed!
Python doesn’t need any prior knowledge to learn it and the Python code is easy to understand for the beginners.
What you will learn?
In this course, we will start from the very beginning and go all the way to programming with hands-on examples . We will first learn how to set up a lab and install needed software on your machine. Then during the course, you will learn the fundamentals of Python development like
- Variables, Data types, Numbers, Strings
- Conditionals and Loops
- Functions and modules
- Lists, Dictionaries, and Tuples
- File operations
- Object-Oriented Programming
- How to use Anaconda and Jupyter notebook,
- Datatypes in Python,
- Lots of datatype operators, methods and how to use them,
- Conditional concept, if statements
- The logic of Loops and control statements
- Functions and how to use them
- How to use modules and create your own modules
- Data science and Data literacy concepts
- Fundamentals of Numpy for Data manipulation such as
- Numpy arrays and their features
- How to do indexing and slicing on Arrays
- Lots of stuff about Pandas for data manipulation such as
- Pandas series and their features
- Dataframes and their features
- Hierarchical indexing concept and theory
- Groupby operations
- The logic of Data Munging
- How to deal effectively with missing data effectively
- Combining the Data Frames
- How to work with Dataset files
- And also you will learn fundamentals thing about Matplotlib library such as
- Pyplot, Pylab and Matplotlb concepts
- What Figure, Subplot and Axes are
- How to do figure and plot customization
With my up-to-date course, you will have a chance to keep yourself up-to-date and equip yourself with a range of Python programming skills. I am also happy to tell you that I will be constantly available to support your learning and answer questions.
Do not forget! Python has the second largest number of job postings relative to all other languages. So it will earn you a lot of money and will bring a great change in your resume.
Why would you want to take this course?
Our answer is simple: The quality of teaching.
When you enroll, you will feel the OAK Academy`s seasoned developers’ expertise.
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our videos are created/produced as high-quality video and audio to provide you the best learning experience.
You will be,
- Seeing clearly
- Hearing clearly
- Moving through the course without distractions
You’ll also get:
Lifetime Access to The Course
Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
We offer full support, answering any questions.
If you are ready to learn Python and Data Science from Scratch With Real Life Exercises cours
Dive in now!
See you in the course!
Download Python and Data Science from Scratch With RealLife Exercises Free Tutorials Direct Links