Some python knowledge are welcoming but not necessary
You already have knowledge in python and you want to monetize and diversify your knowledge?
You already have some trading knowledge and you want to learn about algorithmic trading?
You are simply a curious person who wants to get into this subject?
If you answer at least one of these questions, I welcome you to this course. For beginners in python, don’t panic there is a python course (small but condensed) to master this python knowledge.
In this course, you will learn how to program strategies from scratch. Indeed, after a crash course in Python, you will learn how to implement a strategy based on one of the most used technical indicators: the RSI. You will also learn how to combine strategies to optimize your risk/return using the portfolio techniques like Sortino portfolio optimization, min variance optimization, and Mean-Variance skewness kurtosis Optimization.
Once the strategies are created, we will backtest them using python. So that we know better this strategy using statistics like Sortino ratio, drawdown the beta… Then we will put our best algorithm in live trading.
You will learn about tools used by both portfolio managers and professional traders:
- Live trading implementation
- Import the data
- Some reference algorithms
- How to do a backtest
- The risk of a stock
- What is a long and short position
- Why do you must diversify your investments
- Sharpe ratio
- Sortino ratio
- Alpha coefficient
- Beta coefficient
- Sortino Portfolio Optimization
- Min variance Optimization
- Mean-Variance skewness kurtosis Optimization
Why this course and not another?
- This is not a programming course nor a trading course. It is a course in which programming is used for trading.
- This course is not created by a data scientist but by a degree in mathematics and economics specialized in Machine learning for finance.
- You can ask questions or read our quantitative finance articles simply by registering on our free Discord forum
Without forgetting that the course is satisfied or refunded for 30 days. Don’t miss an opportunity to improve your knowledge of this fascinating subject.
Who this course is for:
- Everyone who wants to learn MT5 live trading using python
- Students in finance
- Professional in finance
- Professional in data science
- Students in data science
What you’ll learn
MT5 Live Trading using Python
Improve your Python skills
Create Algorithmic Trading strategies
Plot financial data
Statistics like Sharpe ratio, Sortino ratio, beta
Combine Trading strategies using Portfolio Management Technic
Manage data using Pandas
Data Cleaning using pandas
Compare / Choose trading strategies
Quantify the risk of a strategy
Sortino portfolio Optimization
Minimum Variance Optimization
Mean Variance Skewness Kurtosis Optimization (not famous but one of the most used)
Import finance data from the broker
Import financial data from Yahoo Finance
Put your strategy on a VPS