Learn Python, a programming language with a variety of well-paying jobs in many fields, including data science and web development.
Compared to pretty much any other programming language, Python is relatively easy to learn because in most cases you need fewer lines of code with Python than with any other programming language.
This course will teach you the basics of Python through video lectures, quizzes, review exercises, and programming assignments.
Who this course is for:
- Individuals who are interested in programming and have no prior experience with the language.
- Recent Python programmers who need a refresher on Python
- Students who are taking a Python course in school and are looking for an additional source of learning
- Hobbyist programmers
- Anyone else who wants to learn Python
- This course is NOT for experienced Python programmers
The curriculum will be very hands-on as we guide you from start to finish in becoming a professional Python developer. We will start at the very beginning by teaching you the basics of Python and the fundamentals of programming, and then move on to more advanced topics and different career fields in Python so you can get hands-on experience and prepare for the real world.
The topics covered in this course are:
- Programming Fundamentals
- Python Basics
- Python Fundamentals
- Data Structures
- Object Oriented Programming with Python
- Functional Programming with Python