If you’re looking for an exhaustive, yet easy-to-understand course on the basic concepts of Python, you’re welcome to join us – the ever-growing group of more than 15000 students worldwide!
Python has gained lots of popularity – its an in-demand programming language that is a backbone of data science, data analysis, machine learning and artificial intelligence! Python is one of the most in-demand programming languages – so much so, that big giants in IT – Google, Dropbox, NASA, Instagram, Disqus, Pinterest and many fortune 500 companies are using Python extensively to build their applications.
If you want to become a Data scientist, Data analyst, Python programmer, Web developer, Artificial Intelligence engineer, or a Machine learning engineer – not on a superficial level – but thoroughly, you need to master the basics of Python.
This course on Python will give you a ‘perfect’ start in Python programming! If
1. You’re an absolute beginner who has never programmed before, or
2. you want to understand ins and outs of Python thoroughly,
You are at the right place!
This is NOT a quick to learn, refresher guide. More than 5 hours of solid content, and lots of practice question, coding exercises, mini projects, and assignments on Python are included in the course to practice what you learn!
We start from scratch, and cover the following topics in great detail:
- Installing Python
- Running Python
- Working with variables
- Primitive data types (numbers, booleans, strings)
- Complex data types (list, tuple, dictionaries, set…)
- conditional statements (if | elif)
- Looping (for loop, while loop)
- File Handling
- Date structures
- memory management
Also learn about
– the tool – Jupyter Notebook
– cool Python tips and tricks
you will need both in your career as a Python ninja!
Get notes on each and every important topic in Python fundamentals.
So, what are you waiting for? Enroll in the course to join 15000 students who are actively learning from it!
PS: the course is still in the draft mode, it is continuously upgraded with new lectures and assignments.
Who this course is for:
- Absolute beginners who want to develop their computer programming skills
- IT professionals coming from other programming languages
Download Python for beginners – master Python programming Free With Link Google Drive, OneDrive