- No programming experience is needed. You will learn everything you need to know.
Are you a new beginner (newbie) looking to learn Python programming? Then, this is the most comprehensive course on Python that you can find!
Python is a powerful general-purpose programming language used for all sorts of applications ranging from Machine Learning to web-app development. Today, it is one of the most used programming languages in the world and this Bootcamp course helps you learn it extremely well.
In this course, you will learn everything you need to know about the Python programming language starting from how to install it, how to set up an Interactive Development Environment (IDE), and how to start coding. You will be introduced to various data types and operations in Python and you will also learn about various Python operations. Furthermore, this course helps you learn how to use control flow tools to alter the flow of a Python program.
You will also learn advanced Python programming concepts such as functional and object-oriented programming. This course also teaches you how to handle errors and exceptions in Python and perform file-handling to work with files.
At the end of this course, you will also build a capstone project that you can put in your project portfolio.
Why you should take this course?
- Updated 2022 course content: All our course content is updated as per the latest technologies and tools available in the market
- Practical hands-on knowledge: This course is oriented to providing a step-by-step implementation guide rather than just sticking to the theory.
- Guided support: We are always there to guide you through the Q/As so feel free to ask us your queries.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners looking to learn Python programming.
What you’ll learn
- Learn what is Python and what makes it so popular.
- Learn to install Python and start coding.
- Learn to use an Integrated Development Environment (IDE).
- Learn about various data types and operations in Python.
- Learn about Control Flow Tools in Python.
- Learn about Functional Programming in Python.
- Learn about Object-Oriented Programming in Python.
- Learn to handle exceptions and perform file-handling.
- Build a Python Quiz Game using OOP