Basic knowledge of MySQL
- Easy to use: As it supports SQL language, users don’t need to be technically expert to access the database. It can be easily accessed by users with basic SQL knowledge and experience on other relational databases.
- Cost Free: Another benefit of using this database is that the user doesn’t have to spend money to pay the license fee, as it is free of cost and available on the official website for download.
- Customizable Code: As it is available as an open-source tool, software developers have an option to customize the source code as per their own applications and use it. The source code is freely available to web users. The do’s and don’ts of the software are defined in GPL i.e. GNU General Public License.
- Secured: It offers one of the most secured databases in the world and hence used by well-established web applications like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. Its various security features like Firewall, Encryption, and User Authentication are the helping hands in protecting sensitive user information from intruders.
- Better Performance: It supports the multi-engine storage feature which facilitates database administrators to configure the database in a way to balance the workload. Hence, it makes the database flawless in terms of performance.
- High Availability: It offers 24*7 hours availability and offers solutions like Master/Slave Replication and specialized Cluster Servers.
- Scalability: It offers very good scalability to web applications through MySQL Thread Pool provided by MySQL Enterprise Edition. A thread pool provides a model that is used for managing threads (or processes), like the multi-user connections overhead and execution requests, in a hassle freeway.
- Platform-Friendly: It is a platform-friendly database supporting a number of platforms like Microsoft Windows, Oracle Solaris, AIX, Symbian, Linux, MAC OS, etc.
- Friendly Interface: It has a user-friendly interface with a lot of self-management features and different automated processes like configuration and administration-related tasks, which allows users to do the job effectively from Day 1.
Who this course is for:
- Complete beginners to MySQL
What you’ll learn
Create your own database or interact with existing databases
Write complex SQL queries across multiple tables
Model real-world data and generate reports using SQL
Build real world projects to Learn MYSQL
Boost your resume by learning an in-demand skill
Be confident while working with constraints and relating data tables
Become a proficient SQL user by writing flawless and efficient queries
Learn how to create a database from scratch