What you’ll learn
Learn ROS2 Basics
Learn to add Lidar and Camera sensors
Emulate your Sensors in Gazebo
Build Image Processing Pipeline to solve Computer Vision Tasks
Basic Python programming and OpenCV > 3.2
Basics ROS2 Knowledge
This Course is on ROS2 Foxy Fritzoy on Linux .If you are interested in learning the fast growing technology then this course is for you !.
Outcomes After this Course : You can create
- Custom Workspace
- Custom Python Packages
- Custom Python Nodes
- Message Publishing Bandwidth and Frequency
- Creation of Robot through URDF in XML
- Launch files
- RVIZ2 and Gazebo Simulation Fundamentals
- Adding Virtual Sensors to your Robot
- Driving Differential Drive Control
- Obstacle Avoiding Custom Robots
- Wall Following Robot
- Line Following Prius Car with Computer Vision
Process of Explanation
- Theory for Concepts building with interactive Writing and Comments
- Writing Code for the nodes and concepts discussed
- Analyzing the output and noting the resources utilized
I will be first teaching you some basics of ROS2 with the help of in-built ROS2 package “TurtleSim” . Then will start to move toward very useful concepts which are nodes , package, topic, messages etc.
This will lead us towards creation of our new package “Dolly” which is a car that we will be creating from scratch using URDF xml syntax . Next we will create its Gazebo and RVIZ2 3D simulator
With these simulators endless possibilities of projects will open by adding the virtual sensors to your Robot.
This course is just the beginning of ROS2 and you Will not become a developer right away . But still it will put you on the track how to get into ROS and work for your projects to learn .
Contact me if you are confused to take the Course 🙂
Who this course is for:
- Robotics Enthusiasts looking to build one of their own Custom Projects based on Mobile Robotics
- People Eager to Learn Robotics