What you’ll learn
- In this video series, we will discuss various science and technology topics used in our daily lives.
- Many things we do in our life without understanding the science behind them.
- In this lecture series, I will discuss various science and technology topics in detail, which are used in our day-to-day life.
- This is the best platform of growing knowledge and experience where I will try to convince you the topics by doing experiment.
- You should have one smartphone or laptop.
In this video series, I will discuss various science and technology topics used in our day-to-day lives. Many things we do in our life without understanding the science behind them. If we observe all around us, everywhere there is science. If we understand it correctly, we can utilize it more efficiently. Our world is changing consistently; if we do not update ourselves, we will lag behind. In this lecture series, I will discuss various science and technology topics in detail, used in our day-to-day lives. I will try to demonstrate the topics experimentally. Some examples which I will discuss in this series are: What is TDS and what is its importance in our health, how to test cotton fabric, how the human body regulates temperature with change in climate, how MCB works and how it protects all our electric appliances, how earthing helps to protect human life, why in the mountain it takes time of cooking food, in pressure cooker how with increasing pressure our food cooks fast, how soap or detergent clean or cloth but water cannot, what is the PH of different fruits juice, how in clay port water gets cool naturally, what is the working principle of desert cooler.
Who this course is for:
- We will discuss very common topics that happen in our day-to-day life here in a scientific way. So anyone can join this course.