What you’ll learn
- Project based course – End of the course you will have your own Real Time Stock Market Console
- Cover variety of functions – vlookup, sumif, iferror and much more through simulation
- Learn how to integrate live data from web in excel
- Create your own portfolio and watch it grow!
- How to create Data Validation List and autopopulate values across the excel
- Buy Sell Trade! Anytime with your own simulator
- MS Excel – preferably the latest version installed
How boring the words Excel and Stock Market sound? With those sheets and numbers, they give a feeling of work-related environment, correct?
Welcome to the Simulation Course of Stock Market. Irrespective you are a student, working professional or a freelancer, Excel is a tool you will or are using on daily basis. On top of that, gaming and simulation add excitement and fun in whatever we do. This course combines all of these factors to provide a quick, project-based learning experience.
The course begins by creating your own Stock Market with just 3 stocks and a dummy account. Here you will create buy and sell operations and calculate your net worth. Once you are familiar with this environment, we move on to real time stock market investment.
By accessing data from National Stock Exchange (NSE), we scale our game to real time investments. You will get to place your buy and sell orders of stocks from NSE and see your portfolio’s worth in real time.
You will learn functions like vlookup, sumif, iferror and much more apart from integrating real time data from National Stock Exchange.
All you need to do is, keep your excel workbooks open and follow the instructions.
The latest version of Microsoft Excel is preferred for this course.
How long will it take? Well, we are done in an hour!
Happy Investing and Gaming!
Who this course is for:
- Working professionals looking to enhance their Excel skills
- Students who want to experience stock market investments and learn on their own
- Anyone interested in creating games and simulators