What you’ll learn
- Students can learn Solidworks 2020 software with sheet metal design knowledge from very basic level to advanced level
- This course is very useful if you are going into the sheet metal fabrication company.
- This course is also helpful to crack Solidworks certifications CSWA, CSWP, CSWPA.
- This course is very give a idea about how to create your own drawing template with proper linking style
- it is easy to learn this software with minimum spending of your time
- Here i added my exercise videos with the example. I think it will be great helpful to grap the knowledge from the videos
- Don’t think it would be complex just present the dinner for your brain
- Solidworks software free version or student version, Basic knowledge of mechanical subject
In this course, we will go over how to create basic parts and a simple assembly using SolidWorks. You will be introduced to SolidWorks and how it is used in engineering design. You will see how to create and work with sketches, the most basic element of any design. Next, we will cover how to use the sketches to create and control features which are in turn used to create parts. You will then learn how to use parts to create assemblies and how to control the motion of parts relative to each other. Most importantly, you will become familiar with the software so that you will have a set of skills which may then be used to explore other tools which are available in part and assembly creation.
This course has been developed looking at the requirement by student who want grow their individual knowledge in the mechanical design field.
This course is very useful if you are going into the sheet metal fabrication company.
This course is also helpful to crack Solid works certifications CSWA, CSWP, CSWPA & CSWPA-DT.
This course will give an idea about how to create your own drawing template with proper linking style.
Learn how SolidWorks is Used In Engineering Design.
Who this course is for:
- Students, project interns, designers, mechanical designers
- Freshers and experienced canditates