What you’ll learn
- Become skilled in SolidWorks software
- Easily build 3D model of complex projects
- A skill to be added in your resume
- Learn everything from the basic 2D sketch to Part/Surface modelling then Assembling and creating Motion Study to final drafting of your product
- SolidWorks Software Installed
- No Prior knowledge required
This SolidWorks Masterclass will teach mostly everything from the basic up to a its best level. This course is for the people who want to have a quick grip on this modelling software. You can reach up to expert level if you follow this course perfectly and do all the examples and test came across this course.
This course comprises of real world working examples rather than fictional parts and after finishing this course you will have few project done which can be showcased in your portfolio. It is designed in such a way to give maximum knowledge and experience in least time possible.
Why SolidWorks our other software:
- Used by most of the Industries
- Only software that comes with such flexibilities and functionalities
- Easy to start with and go complex within
In this course, first we will see the sketching tools available and use them to create 2D sketches. Then we will move on to part modelling section. In that section we will convert 2D sketches into 3D drawings with the help of part modelling commands. Then we will jump on to Surface modelling, the surface modelling is quite difficult and has different approach compared to part modelling. So, in this surface modelling section, we will create surface models from 2D sketches using certain surface modelling function. After that we will move on Assembling the components (3D parts) we create with the help of constraints and mates. Then we will create animation and motion study of that model in Motion Study section. And at last, in the drafting section we will convert 3D models into 2D view which enables other people or manufacturer to build that part of component from that draft sheet.
Who this course is for:
- Who want to learn SolidWorks from scratch
- Beginner level SolidWorks designer who want to dive deep in the functionalities