Build enterprise restful API’s
After receiving more than 150 thousands on youtube. My video on is the most popular video for learning Spring Boot in under 50 minutes. A lot viewers asked for a course and here it is.
This course is packed with over 6 hours of awesome content where you will learn the following
- N Tier Architecture
- If you not sure how to structure applications. This course will teach you how to your classes in the right place.
- Restful API with Spring MVC and the most know HTTP Methods. i.e GET, POST, PUT, DELETE
- Unit testing
- Writing software is not just writing code with proving that it actually works.
- You will learn how to unit test classes using JUnit, Mockito BDD style and Assertj.
- How serialise and deserialise java class to JSON objects using Jackson FasterXml
- Spring Depedency Injection
- Removing the new keyword for services and data access class has great advantages and its something that you must know.
- JaxRS and RestEasy
- Spring MVC is great but it does not implement JaxRS specification.
- You will learn how to create Restful APIs with RestEasy
- RestEasy Client API
- Choosing the perfect rest client is difficult.
- RestEasy makes it easy to create proxy to any API.
- Integration Tests
- In this course you will learn how to write integration tests to ensure all components and classes work together.
- Java Bean Validation API
- This API allows us to have annotations in Java POJOS to define allowed values for properties and required properties
- How to package and spin up the application as .JAR file
Perhaps you want to learn how to build enterprise applications, or want to improve your skills in the Java world or even hunting for your next job as a software engineer. Well this course prepares you for all scenarios and I can guarantee you that will become a better software engineer after taking this course.
Become part of the 150 thousand people that have benefited from learning Spring Boot with me.
Enrol now and I will see you inside.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn how to build enterprise applications
- Anyone who wants to lean HTTP methods to consume data from clients
- Anyone who wants to learn Spring Boot
- Anyone who wants to learn how to build applications fast
- Anyone who wants to learn how to test applications
- Anyone who wants to learn how to write integration tests
What you’ll learn
Build enterprise applications
Write great APIs with Spring MVC
Write great APIs with RestEasy / JaxRS
Use Resteasy Client API
Use Java Bean Validation API to validate properties sent from client to server
Write unit tests and mocking services
Write integration tests
Use Dependency Injection
Serialise and Deserialise java objects as JSON
Use Intellij IDEA like a real software engineer