What you’ll learn
What is POD business model
How to create eye catching T-shirts designs
Trademarks & copyrights law
Choosing the best marketplace and list our products
Know how to market your listings with free and paid methods
How to scale this business to the moon
Laptop/PC with internet connection
No experience in POD business or in graphic design needed
Welcome to T-shirt Design A-Z: Start a T-shirt Print on Demand Business without any experience.
In this course ,you will learn how to create attractive and eye-catching T-shirt designs in Canva and edit them to make them suitable for Print-on-Demand marketplaces. In this course, we will be starting a Print on Demand business. You will learn everything you need to know to start a T-shirt Print on Demand business. You will learn about Trademarks and Copyrights & also explore the US Trademark database. I will also guide you through the Merch by Amazon content creator application process. We will see how you can scale your business by creating your own website/store and doing marketing and scaling your POD business to do without printing, shipping & holding any inventory/stocks.
In this course:
- What is the POD business model?
- How to create trendy t-shirt designs
- Editing those design to make it suitable for various marketplace
- Learn about trademarks & copyrights law
- Choose best marketplace where we can list our products (Analysing marketplaces)
- List our products to marketplace
- How to market our products and learning about Facebook ads
- How to scale our POD business to moon with our own website and marketing.
By the end of this course, you will have a Print on Demand business with a live listing and you will also be confident in dealing with Trademarks and Copyright.
You do NOT need any prior experience in graphic design to be able to complete this project. This course is beginner-friendly. You do NOT need to spend a single penny to start a T-shirt Print-on-Demand business.
By the end of this course, you will be able to create attractive and eye-catching T-shirt designs and edit them to make them suitable for various marketplaces. You will also be confident in dealing with Trademarks and Copyright and you will also be able to upload the designs to the Print on Demand Marketplaces and scaling it to the moon without holding any inventory or doing shipping.
Who this course is for:
- Graphic artist who would like to create a passive income stream with their designs
- People who wants to start POD business and create a passive income
- People who are creative and wants to sell their designs