Take the mystery out of subqueries & take your SQL to the next level. Use SQL Server & write data driven nested queries.
In this Course you will Learn to:
- Know and understand subqueries
- Identify subqueries in SQL
- Use subqueries in your select statement
- Use subqueries in the WHERE clause with EXISTS and IN
- Use subqueries with SUM, MAX and other Aggregate functions in GROUP BY and HAVING
- Write correlated subqueries (this is a big deal)
Nothing is worse than
- Being excited to learn something new but not knowing where to start.
- Wasting time learning the wrong features.
- Being overwhelmed with options and not know which to use.
- Knowledge – Knowing how to quickly use subqueries to take your SQL to the next level.
- Confidence – Feeling good that you’re on the right track.
- Accomplishment – Having a sense of accomplishment that you’ve learned something most can not.
- Fun – Actually having fun learning SQL subqueries!
By the time you’ve completed this course you’ll have an appreciation of subqueries, overcome your fear, and able to write correlated queries to make your SQL more robust.
- Beginner SQL query authors curious about subqueries.
- If you’re struck writing subqueries or baffled by correlated subqueries, then this course is for you!
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 2 Articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- [Size: 973.4 MB]