Supercharge your Linux CLI expertise – Work faster in Linux Free Tutorial Download
What you’ll learn
- Working faster and smarter in Linux Command Line Interface
- Know Linux basic commands
“Time is more valuable than money”
But, most Linux users are wasting our time and effort in Linux command line Interface.
yes. you may use Linux Command-line Interface
- to check some log files,
- to update configuration files,
- to build and deploy software packages,
- to manage infrastructure
- to write bash scripts
- to generate reports, etc.
….whatever the reasons are, most of us spend a good amount of time working in a Linux server.
But, we are not working smarter enough. we are wasting a lot of our time and energy. The reasons could be
1. We will have to remember complex commands
2. We will have to type long commands
3. Typos annoy us.
4. Working in command-line interfaces takes more time than working on a GUI.
Things slow us down when we work in Linux command-line interface
“This course will guide you to do your work smarter, faster and safer…”
The goal of this course is to save your time and reduce your effort to get your work done in Linux CLI.
After taking this course,
- you will how to organize your resources in your reach and access them by a few keystrokes.
- you will learn how to simplify your complex Linux commands.
- You will avoid typos when you work in Linux command line terminals.
- You will reuse your commands instead of typing them all again.
- you will learn how to customize your working environment that will make you like Linux.
- you will learn how to make use of bash scripts to make your work simpler.
Yes!!! Get ready to supercharge yourself.
NOTE: This course is not a basic course. This course is for “Intermediate Level Linux users”, who work in the Linux command line already. It helps you to work superfast in the Linux command line Interface.
In this course, I am going to teach you
- the Linux keyboard shorts,
- the techniques to reuse the commands you executed already.
- the ways to leverage wildcards, alias, links, shh keys, to work faster.
- Bash scripting and how to automate your repetitive tasks.
- and other smart tools that make your work cool.
Yes. It’s time to supercharge your Linux Command-line productivity. Join me now and learn how to become a Linux Super Hero.
- Intermediate Linux users
- Application testers
- Infrastructure engineers
Leave a Reply