What will you learn?
- How to build a simple web application using Svelte
- How to prototype quickly with TailwindCSS and DaisyUI
Svelte is the latest and greatest front-end tool for web developers. If you want to stay ahead of the curve and be ready for where the industry is going, learn Svelte now!
Who is this course for?
- Anyone looking to learn how to make reactive websites
- Anyone that wants to stay on top of the latest and greatest tools
The course is broken up into 9 lessons and 9 assignments. Each assignment is meant to reinforce the knowledge you will learn during the lesson. It’s highly recommended to code alone with the lessons and then complete each assignment before moving on to the next one.
All the code will be available in a GitHub repo which you will be in the description of the setup video.
Who this course is for:
What you’ll learn
- Build a simple web application with the Svelte framework
- Create a scaffold project with Svelte, TailwindCSS and DaisyUI