Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1280×720 | Audio: AAC, 48.0 KHz
Language: English | Size: 808 MB | Duration: 1h 19m
The new generation of CSS with the Just-in-Time engine.
What you’ll learn
- Installing and configuring the ideal environment for working with Tailwind CSS
- Build a site from scratch, following the latest standards of web development
- Responsive design
- Apply CSS states
- Implement an automatic dark mode
- Reuse classes (don’t repeat yourself)
- Using the 4 official Tailwind CSS plugins
- Using the Just-in-Time engine
Tailwind CSS is a modern and increasingly popular framework that is changing the way we work with CSS.
Its bet is quite radical: using HTML to define the page styles. Interesting, isn’t it? But… why not use inline styles then? Well, Tailwind CSS is quite superior to that, and in this course, I will show it to you, saving you the work of study and research.
As an example, and as a course project, you will build a Netflix-like landing page using the Tailwind CSS utility classes.