The Complete C Developer Course – Build 7 Excitement Projects – Get the perfect C language development – Build 7 exciting projects
Master the C Programming language by Building Real World Projects from Beginners to Experts on Windows / Mac OS / xDrive
Master the C Programming Language by Building Computer Game, Computer Software, Computer virus, Before moving to C ++, Java, Python.
C is the most popular programming language in the world. C is generally used for developing operating systems, compilers, device drivers etc. Do you know most of the popular operating system UNIX is written in c. The popular programming languages like PHP, Python, Ruby are also written in c programming language.
This is the worlds best programming course which is designed for those who want to master c programming from absolute start and creates the base for those who want to learn c ++, java, objective – c. Also for those students who want to complete their final projects on their own. This course covers each and every concept of programming in depth in practice. Over 7 years of in-depth knowledge and experimentation are being introduced into this course by Instructor Prashant.
– Section 1: INTRODUCTION!
– Section 2: Variable, Constatnts, Data types & Character set!
– Section 3: Hierarchy, associativity of Operators, Algorithms!
– Section 4: Decision Making & Branching!
– Section 5: Loop control structure!
– Section 6: Array!
– Section 7: Pointer!
– Section 8: Function!
– Section 9: Structure!
– Section 10: Union!
– Section 11: Common Error Handling & Debugging!
– Section 12: String Handling!
– Section 13: BEST PROGRAMMING PRACTISES
– Section 14: File Handling!
– Section 15: Advanced Miscellaneous concepts!
– Section 16: Date & Time Programming!
– Section 17: Sound Programming!
– Section 18: Preprocessor Directives!
– Section 19: Command Line Argument!
– Section 20: Dynamic Memory Allocation (DMA)!
– Section 21: Storage classes!
– Section 22: Bit Level Programming!
– Section 23: Memory Models!
– Section 24: Keyboard Programming!
– Section 25: Mouse Programming!
– Section 26: Graphics Programming!
– Section 27: Mini Projects!
– Section 28: Let’s Build A Computer Game “BLUE BRICK HUNTER”!
– Section 29: SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT (Student Database Management System)!
Manufacturer: Yudomi / Udemy
Teacher: Shinde Prashant
Level of training: Elementary, Secondary, Advanced
Training time: 15 hours + 30 minutes
File size: 1620 MB