What you’ll learn
- The basics of using macOS Monterey
- New macOS features like Focus, Hide My Email and Shortcuts
- How to use the Finder to work with files and folders
- How to use Safari and Mail
- An overview of macOS apps like Reminders, Notes and Calendar
- Tips and tricks for getting the most from your Mac
- A Mac running macOS Monterey (macOS 12, released October 2021)
Learn the ins and outs of using macOS Monterey, the latest operating system for your Mac. This course includes 75 video tutorials and more than 7 hours of video instruction. It begins by showing you the basics of the desktop and then goes into detail about using the Finder, Safari, Mail, TextEdit, Preview and other basic apps.
You’ll also learn about new features in macOS such as Focus, Hide My Email, Quick Notes, Shortcuts and more. This course includes lots of tips, tricks and techniques. While it is geared toward beginners, there are many lessons that go beyond the basics to bring the learn up to intermediate level. There are also many tips for advanced users.
Each tutorial clearly presents a topic and shows you how to use macOS Monterey. You can watch while trying out techniques for yourself. Presented by the host of the MacMost video podcast, the creator of hundreds of online video tutorials and the author of books on the Mac and iPad.
The Guide to macOS Monterey is brought to you by MacMost. The MacMost website contains hundreds of free video tutorials, but the ones in this course are unique to the course and give a deeper look at Monterey.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner and Intermediate Mac users who have just upgraded to Monterey
- Beginner Mac users who just purchased their first Mac