This course will take you through the various aspects that lead to serial killings. We will look at the psychological research related to the development of sexual deviance, the influence of trauma, and the social factors which can contribute to serial killer formation.
The course syllabus will cover the following questions:
- What defines a serial killer?
- Are all serial killers caucasian and male?
- Do all serial killers have schizophrenia?
- What is behavioral profiling and does it work?
- What leads an individual to commit serial murders?