The Python 3 Bible ™ | Go from Beginner to Advanced in Python – Advanced Python Tutorial 3
Python – A Complete Guide to learning how to program. Go from Beginner to Advanced level in Python with coding exercises!
If you want to learn Python to advance your skills, then this is the course for you!
If you have no previous knowledge or experience in Python, you will like that course begins with Python basics. Even if you have some experience in programming in Python, this course can help you learn some new information you had missed before. Each section of the course is linked to the previous one in terms of using what was already learned and each topic is provided with many examples that will help students in their learning process. Upon completion of this course, you should be able to write programs that have real-life applications.
What I think is the best about this course is that you can search questions other have had, post your own questions and get answers to challenges you currently face learning and using Python. You get paid Python expert technical support in this course here to answer every single question you ask!
If you have any suggestions on topics that have not been covered, you can send them via private message. I will do my best to cover them as soon as possible.
Thank you for reading this. I hope to see you soon in the course and I hope you enjoy your time learning as much as I have!
– Section 1: Welcome to the Python Programming Course! Thank you for joining us
– Section 2: Setting up Python On Your Computer
– Section 3: Introduction to your first program with Python, data types and variables
– Section 4: Comments in Python
– Section 5: Expressions in Python
– Section 6: Learn About Strings
– Section 7: Branching in Python
– Section 8: Loops in Python
– Section 9: Functions in Python
– Section 10: Exception Handling
– Section 11: Data Input
– Section 12: Useful Data Structures
– Section 13: Modules and Packages
– Section 14: All About Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
– Section 15: Data Visualization
– Section 16: Numpy Library
– Section 17: Debugging
– Section 18: Regular Expressions
Manufacturer: Yudomi / Udemy
Teacher: Ermin Kreponic, Suppoman ®
Level of training: Elementary, Secondary, Advanced
Training time: 8 hours +
File size: 3450 MB