The Python Bible Everything You Need to Python
It’s no secret that Project-based learning is proven to be the single most-effective way to learn any skill, but this is especially true for Programming!
If you are looking to learn the Python programming language with a hands-on approach, then have come to the right place.
11 projects with the Python Bible, Udemy’s premier Project-based Python Programming Course!
This comprehensive, in-depth, and meticulously prepared course is going to teach you everything you need to know to program in Python! A – Z, it’s all here!
No more rummaging through YouTube videos, documentation, and random stack-overflow posts to find the information you crave. This course gives you instant access to everything you need to know to get programming in Python, and puts it all right at your fingertips!
Hi, I’m Ziyad. I am a prize winning university lecturer of foundation level computer science, and delivering project based learning is what I do best!
– Course Introduction
– Installing Python, Getting Started & A Top Secret Tip!
– Variables – Simple Little Boxes
– The 123s – Numbers in Python
– The ABCs – How to use Strings to handle text in Python
– Logic and Conditional Flow
– Python Datastructures
– Going Loopy – Loops In Python
– Getting Funky – Functions in Python
– Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
Manufacturer: Yudmy / Udemy
Language of instruction: English
Teacher: Ziyad Yehia
Level of training: Elementary, Secondary, Advanced
Training time: 9 hours +
File size: 1050 MB