- Some Basic Knowledge of OOPs in Python.
In this course, students will learn Python Kivy from a very start to an advanced level. They will learn some basic built-in UX widgets. They will also learn how to create custom modern UX widgets because no software today uses basic widgets. We will go through different types of interfaces and Layouts. Throughout this course, I will try my best to develop problem-solving skills in students by giving tips and tricks. Students will also learn how to create logic for their games and other applications. By the end of this course, students will be able to find bugs and errors in the code and then how to fix those bugs and errors. I will also focus on some crucial concepts regarding Python Kivy. I will go through different styles of programming so that by the end of this course students will not just be able to understand other’s programmer code but will be able to answer questions regarding Python Kivy on Stackover Flow and Quora. In this course, instead of just teaching you, I will also give you homework, coding exercises, documents, and presentations. This course also has quizzes so that you will get a better understanding of each and everything.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Python Developer curious about GUI Development using Python Kivy.
- Beginner Python Developer curious about Game Development in Kivy.
- Beginner Python Developer curious about Apps Development in Kivy.
- Beginner Python Developer who wants to learn how to create Logics.
- Beginner Python Developer who wants to learn how to find Bugs in programming.
What you’ll learn
- Kivy Python Development
- Graphical User Interface Programming in Python using Kivy Library
- Game Development in Python using Kivy Library
- Android App Development in Python using Kivy Library
- IOS Development in Python using Kivy
- Tips and Tricks regarding Problem Solving
- Developing a Logical Mind Set by using some real life examples
- Better understanding of Technical Concepts regarding OOPs in Python and Kivy Library
- Developing Bug Fixing and Error Finding abilities in students