A computer and an internet connexion
A strong willingness to learn
Welcome to this Tailwind CSS course.
Tailwind has known an amazing popularity in the web community so learning it would be interesting skill to add to your technical skills list.
For me, I think anyone who is using CSS should learn Tailwind to benefit from its capabilities.
This course covers Tailwind in detail. Basic to advanced features and utilities are covered . The explanation goes with examples (one or many depending on the complexity of the concept)
The course is based on the latest version of Tailwind.
At the end of the course, we will build 3 projects : Ebay , Messenger and Instagram designs.
The course covers the following concepts :
- Why you need to learn how to use Tailwind ?
- Tailwind core concepts
- Tailwind responsive design
- Tailwind states
- Tailwind dark mode
- Tailwind styles
- Manage layout in Tailwind
- Tailwind container
- Tailwind box sizing
- Tailwind display
- Tailwind float
- Tailwind clear
- Tailwind isolation
- Tailwind object position
- Tailwind overflow
- Tailwind overscroll
- Tailwind position
- Tailwind Top / Right / Bottom / Left
- Tailwind visibility
- Tailwind z-index
- Group items with flexbox and grid
- Control spacing and sizing of elements
- Styling text elements
- Manage borders and backgrounds
- Apply effects and filters to elements ( blur , brightness, contrast, shadow, grayscale, saturate, sepia + backdrop filters)
- Transitions, animations and transforms
- Interactivity and SVG
- Project 1 : Ebay
- Project 2 : Instagram
- Project 3 : Messenger
I hope this course will benefit you to be able to design beautiful apps.
If you have any question about an unclear point in the videos you can ask me , i will try to answer the soonest possible.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone who want to start using Tailwind to make beautiful application designs easily.
What you’ll learn
How to use the layout utilities to position items
How to manage items groups like grids
How to control the spacing between elements
How to size elements
How to apply typography utilities to style a text
How to control bachgrounds and borders
How to apply filters on elements
How to use animations
How to use interactivity utilities
how to design your app for different screens sizes
How to develop dark mode feature in your app