What you’ll learn
- How to compose music for various genres of games.
- In-depth tutorial on sound design and how to compose chip-tune music.
- You’ll learn how to compose fantasy music. Briefly discussed how certain instruments are used to compose certain type of music.
- You’ll learn how to compose medieval or renaissance music using modes and medieval instruments.
- You’ll learn how to compose epic orchestra action music. Discussed how orchestration works.
- You’ll have the skills to approach any developer for game music.
- Necessary skills and mindset to work on the current video game infrastructure.
- Basics of music like whats are chords and melodies.
- Little knowledge of Digital Audio Workstation DAW.
- Desire to learn game music.
The Ultimate Guide To Compose Professional Video Game Music.
Welcome to this comprehensive course on video game music. This course is mainly focused on all levels of musicians who want to learn video game music. It includes some unique topics that any other course has not offered. Learn the technics and ethics of game music.
Learn to compose music for 8bit or Chiptune music, Mobile game music, Medieval or Renaissance type music, Fantasy music, Epic Orchestra music:
8-bit or Chiptune Music: Learn the technics and theories required to compose chiptune music. Chiptune music is a little different from regular music. Chiptune music was widely used in video games back in the day. Now it has become a trend to bring back the old retro sound to games. This course has covered the sound designing tutorials to emulate the sound of old video game music.
Puzzle-type game Music: This comprehensive course is designed in such a way that covers different types of game music for different types of games. You’ll learn how to compose music for small level games such as puzzle games, board games or word games, etc. You’ll learn how to make music for such types of small games having considered the memory space and other technical limitations.
Medieval or Renaissance Music: Medieval or Renaissance music is the oldest form of music that is still being used in video games. In this course, there is a section on how to compose medieval or renaissance music from scratch. You’ll learn the use of musical modes and how to make a melody using modes. There is a classification of all the instruments and how to use them in video game music.
Fantasy Music: A course without any explanation of fantasy music is not complete. Most video games use fantasy music because of the landscape that we see in games. This course has also covered the topic of how to compose fantasy music.
Epic Orchestra Music: You’ll also learn how to compose orchestra music. It covers what instruments to use and how to use to compose orchestra music. This includes orchestra music for action or war scenes or suspense scenes.
This is a crash course on video game music. There are no unnecessary topics added to make the course look bigger. All the topics that are included here are to the point and will not waste anyone’s time.
Besides learning to compose game music, this course has offered a huge collection of audio samples, midi, project files that are absolutely free.
Check the content to know more.
Anyone who enrolls in this course will have the access to the ‘Resource Folder’.
This includes :
(a) Stems for all the music used in the tutorial.
(b) Midi files for all the chords, chord progressions, and melodies.
(c) Sample pack of drums, melodies, and sound fx for different genres of video game music that can be altered, modified for personal use.
(d) PFD for links to download or view additional content.
(e) Other downloadable content.
Promise that I am keeping: This course will be updated with new lectures very frequently without deleting any of the older ones. So, if you buy once you’ll be updated with new topics and don’t have to pay again. How exciting is that!!!!
So let’s get started with this beautiful comprehensive course on video game music and start your career on becoming a video game music composer. Buy this course and take your skills to the next level. I am your instructor Gracy. See you in the course.
Who this course is for:
- Music producers or composers who want to enter the video game industry.
- Anyone who wants to understand the video game music business.
- Any musicians who want to expand their musicality on video game music.
- Any music lover who wants to make a career in the gaming industry.
This course includes:
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 3 articles
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion