What you’ll learn
How to use VLOOKUP function step by step;
How to use VLOOKUP function from different sheet and different workbook;
How to correct and solve VLOOKUP function errors that you can encountered while using it;
How to solve #N/A error using IF function;
Be familiar with VLOOKUP function by doing many practical exercises;
How to use data validation drop down menu with VLOOKUP function and much more.
Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel
VLOOKUP 2021 Practical Course with Advanced VLOOKUP examples is intended for those interested in Microsoft Excel Formulas and for everyone who wants to improve productivity and efficiency.
8 Reasons why you should choose this course.
- The course will teach you VLOOKUP Function with Practical exercises.
- The course is created with perfect care by a professional in Electronics & Schematics analyzing.
- The course is not long, so you can complete it in a short time, and then enjoy your new experiences.
- Your inquiries will be answered in a short time with a full explanation of any question.
- Constant updates.
- One-On-One Support.
- Simple and easy-to-understand explanation with examples.
- A certificate will be provided upon completion of the course.
Topics that you going to learn in this course are :
- How to use the VLOOKUP function step by step;
- Learn How to apply the Data Validation List with VLOOKUP Function to make it easier;
- How to correct and solve VLOOKUP function errors that you can encounter while using it;
- How to Connect 2 Excel sheets with VLOOKUP Function;
- How to Connect 2 Excel Workbooks with VLOOKUP Function;
- Understanding IF Function working principle;
- Learn how to solve #N/A error;
- Master VLOOKUP function by doing many exercises and much more.
If you are interested in one of the points we talked about before, then this course is for you.
What are you waiting for?
We looking forward to see you inside.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who want to understand and master the use of VLOOKUP function;
- Experts who want to improve and update their skills.