What you’ll learn
How to wireframe on paper
Wireframing supplies and techniques
Wireframing in online tools
Wireframing in Adobe Photoshop
Wireframing in Adobe Xd
Taking your wireframes further with images and prototyping
Pen and paper for paper wireframes
Adobe Xd. You can download it from Adobe’s website.
For Windows users Windows 10. Adobe Xd does not work in Windows 7 or 8.
No previous Adobe XD experience required.
There is no coding in this course. If you are looking to code, please avoid this course.
Links to other software are provided but you are not required to use them
Wireframes are important part of any design process because they are the bridge between the idea and the execution.
They are great because they are simple enough so everybody involved can understand them, and also cheap enough because you can create them on the piece of paper or majority of design software.
Hi there my name is Alex and in this course you will learn:
- What are wireframes
- How to draw wireframes on paper and use the templates i provided
- How to create wireframes in different online tools
- How to create them in Photoshop
- And finally, how to create them in Adobe Xd and then move on to high fidelity wireframes and prototypes.
This course is for anybody interested in wireframes and you don’t have to know how to use these tools, we are going to cover them in this course.
So if you want to improve your productivity, save a lot of time and money on iterations and create products faster, then click enroll and i’ll see you in the course.
Have a creative day!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in wireframing
- Anyone interested in UI / UX design
- Anyone interested in Adobe Xd and it’s lightning speed
- Beginners and newbies, looking to expand their knowledge
- Designers looking to switch to UI / UX
- For anyone who needs a UI / UX design experience in their portfolio
- Designers who want to make user focused designs