Five full length guided meditations for developing self-awareness, self mastery, and full control over your inner state. Free Download
- How to identify and release habitual nervous tension.
- A time tested Buddhist meditation method.
- How to reunite soul with body.
- How to easily manage your inner state at all times.
Benefits of taking this course are:
- Enjoy five guided meditation sessions from Theravada Buddhism.
- Stop nervous habits of clenching and carrying nervous energy.
- Learn to unwind years and even decades of stress and tension from your body.
- Experience progressively deeper states of total relaxation.
- Experience perfect physical stillness and inner silence.
- Feel calmer, uninhibited and in control of your inner state.
- Identify nervous reactions and consciously chose to transcend them.
Upon taking this course you receive five full length meditations guiding you on how to retrain your body and mind to quickly identify where you habitually hold nervous tension and then immediately let it all go, release and transcend the source of all those various forms of fear, anxiety, stress, guilt, self doubt and obsessive worry.
By retraining your brian to release and let go of past attachments and future expectations you are left with the immense bliss of this present moment to be your best self and engage in the world around you more fully.
As a result of taking this course you develop mastery over your neuromuscular system, as well as your breath and your ability to self manage your inner state. You will find your self becoming increasingly imperturbable and able to avoid becoming reactive towards others, and more proactive on your own efforts and endeavors.
You are introduced to important teachings of Buddha on the best places in your body to establish mindfulness while learning to develop self-awareness, which is the key to this entire method. Through meditative self-awareness we gain access to the entire internal dimensions of our being.
This course contains five full length guided meditations after each lecture to lead you through the process of having your own direct experience of the subject matter for each topic. These meditations are the most important part of this course, as it is only through direct personal experience that transformational results can be enjoyed.
These full length guided meditations are done in the style of yoga nidra, instructing you to lie down on your back, as this is the easiest posture for the most amount of people to practice easily; however, feel free to adapt whatever meditation posture works best with for you.
The more the body, mind and senses become still and silent, the more you can experience the rejuvenating bliss of your own true nature as perfect inner peace, contentment, serenity, self-born joy and happiness without cause.
Come join me in this exciting and revolutionary meditation course based on the time tested teachings of Buddha for training the mind, gaining total relief from suffering and developing inner strength and higher awareness.
- Anyone seeking total relief from stress and nervous tension.
- Anyone seeking a reliable way to manage your inner state.
- Anyone wanting to learn a beginners meditation method.
DownloadUdemy – Yoga Nidra Meditation Free Download Free