Note: This course is for candidates having +6 months of working experience in developing RPA solutions with UiPath and with the RPA Developer Foundation diploma!
This course will help you to understand LINQ and apply it to your UiPath robots.
LINQ is a way that helps you to transform ANY source of data in ANY format that you want: from Excel files to files and UiPath Selectors.
By using LINQ to develop robots, you will:
- Decrease the number of activities
- Decrease the testing time
- Transform data efficiently
- Make your robot work faster
What you’ll learn from this course:
- Understand LINQ and how to apply it
- Understand data collections and sets
- Basic & advanced filtering
- Grouping by fields
- Calculating aggregates
- Merge multiple sources of data
- Combine more activities at the same time
- Understand Lambda functions
We will build a robot that is using LINQ queries combined that:
- Reads Excel files with 100.000 rows each
- Writes, as a result in a new Excel file with new columns
As a bonus, you will learn how to apply LINQ when working with XML files!
If you are an existing UiPath Developer, this is something that you need to master!
Why should you take this course: RPA job market increased 10 times in the last 4 years! UiPath is the most popular tool in Europe and the #1 in the whole world.