Ultimate Ableton Live 10, COMPLETE- Parts 4, 5, and 6 Free Download
- At the end of this course, students will be able to produce music with Ableton Live and be on their way to being a professional musician.
- Students will understand the two views in Live.
- The fundamentals to recording in Live
- All possible ways of editing in Live
- The 10 fundamentals to audio recording
- The 6 fundamentals to MIDI recording
- The essential tools for Warping
- Editing and Producing in Arrangement view
- Session View editing and Producing
- Making Beats
- The 7 (and more!) methods to making beats in Ableton Live
- Producing with synths in Ableton Live
- The 12 Ableton Live Instruments
- The new Wavetable Synth
- The Ableton Live Samples
- The 3 uses of Racks
- The 8 MIDI Effects
- The 10 Time-based audio effects
- The 17 frequency-based audio effects
- The 7 Dynamic-based audio effects
- Working with Controllers and DJ Tools
- Performing with Ableton Live
- Students should be ready to produce music, but do not need to be experienced musicians. No prior experience is needed in music theory or production.
- Taking Ultimate Ableton Live: Part 1 – The Interface & The Basics is a great place to start, but not required to get the most out of this course.
- Taking Ultimate Ableton Live: Part 2 – Recording & Warping is also great, but not required to get the most out of this course.
- Taking Ultimate Ableton Live: Part 3 – Producing & Editing is also great, but not required to get the most out of this course.
- Access to Ableton Live will be required. Using the trial version (free for 30 days) is a great way to start.
** UDEMY BEST SELLER **
** Udemy Top Seller ** This is the new version of my Ableton Live 9 class that is a top selling Udemy course with thousands of 4+ reviews, and tens of thousands of students!
Welcome to ULTIMATE ABLETON LIVE 10 COMPLETE: PARTS 4, 5, AND 6!
In this course, we will use the real-world experiences of the award-winning instructor and university music business professor Dr. Jason Allen. But don’t be worried – Dr. Allen is best known around campus for keeping things simple, accessible, and useful.
Dr. Allen is a professional musician, top-rated Udemy instructor, and university professor. In 2017 the Star Tribune featured him as a “Mover and a Shaker,” and he is recognized by the Grammy Foundation for his music education classes.
He is also an ABLETON LIVE CERTIFIED TRAINER.
In this class we are going to focus on using Ableton Live 10, and every aspect of the program. We will focus on how to do everything possible in Ableton Live, and you will finish this course as an expert in Ableton Live 10. Whether you have experience already in music production or not, this is the ultimate class to learn how to use the Ableton Live 10 software for any genre of music.
ULTIMATE ABLETON LIVE 10 COMPLETE: PARTS 4, 5, AND 6 is three courses in one: It includes Part 4: Sound Design and Samplers, Part 5: Audio and MIDI Effects, and Part 6: DJ Techniques and Controllers.
Also in the class I have a really special surprise. I’ve invited my friend James Patrick to show some of his techniques as well. James is a DJ that has toured the world, and is known internationally for his engaging performances. He is going to be IN this class, and has contributed several exclusive videos for this class.
- Synthesis Basics
- Types of Synthesis
- Physical Modeling Synthesis
- Elements of Synthesis
- Live’s Analog Instrument
- Live’s Collision Instrument
- Live’s Electric Instrument
- Live’s Impulse Instrument
- Live’s Tension Instrument
- Live’s Operator Instrument
- Live’s Simpler Instrument
- Live’s Sampler Instrument
- Multisamples and Zones
- Sampler Orchestras
- Instrument Racks
- Chain Selector
- Macros in Racks
- Drum Racks
- Choke Settings
- The External Instrument
- MIDI Effects
- Chord MIDI Effect
- MIDI Effect Racks
- Note Length MIDI Effect
- Pitch MIDI Effect
- Random MIDI Effect
- Scale MIDI Effect
- Velocity MIDI Effect
- Audio Effects
- The three types of Audio Effects
- ALL Ableton Audio Effects (and how to use them!)
- Simple Delay
- Ping Pong Delay
- Filter Delay
- Grain Delay
- Beat Repeat
- EQ Three
- EQ Eight
- Auto Filter
- Dynamic Tube
- Frequency Shifter
- Glue Compressor
- Multiband Dynamics
- Auto Pan
- External Audio Effect
- Vinyl Distortion
- Audio Effect Racks
- Using Effect Rack Presets
- Building our own Effect Racks
- Parallel Processing
- Fade To Grey
- Performance Racks
- Controllers and Controllerism
- MIDI Mapping
- The Ableton Push Interface
- The APC40 Interface
- Follow Actions
- Legato Mode
- Launch Modes
- Launching Clips in Performance
- Effects Setup for Performance
- The Crossfader
- Mapping Controllers for Performance
- … And much more!!!
I will be making 6 (six!) complete classes in order to bring you the most comprehensive manual on Ableton Live production techniques ever created. Each class has Sets, sessions, and experiments for you to try on your own and follow along with.
And of course, once you sign up any part, you automatically get huge discounts to all the upcoming parts (the next 5!) of this class.
You will not have another opportunity to learn Ableton Live in a more comprehensive way that this. Start here.
The course is a roadmap to MAKING STUNNING TRACKS with Ableton Live 10.
All the tools you need to produce great tracks are included in this course and the entire course is based on real-life experiences – not just academic theory.
Please click the “Take This Course” button so you can start making better tracks today.
** I guarantee that this course is the most thorough Ableton Live 10 course available ANYWHERE on the market – or your money back (30 day money back guarantee) **
Praise for Courses by Jason Allen:
⇢ “It seems like every little detail is being covered in an extremely simple fashion. The learning process becomes relaxed and allows the complex concepts to get obsorbed easily. My only regret is not taking this course earlier.” – M. Shah
⇢ “Great for everyone without any knowledge so far. I bought all three parts… It’s the best investment in leveling up my skills so far..” – Z. Palce
⇢ “Excellent explanations! No more or less than what is needed.” – A. Tóth
⇢ “VERY COOL. I’ve waiting for years to see a good video course, now I don’t have to wait anymore. Thank You!” – Jeffrey Koury
⇢ “I am learning LOTS! And I really like having the worksheets!” – A. Deichsel
⇢ “The basics explained very clearly – loads of really useful tips!” – J. Pook
⇢ “Jason is really quick and great with questions, always a great resource for an online class!” M. Smith
Students who register for this course will receive ongoing exclusive content and discounts to all future classes in the series.
- Anyone in any country who is ready to start their music production by learning everything they need to know about how the make music with Ableton Live 10.