Welcome! I’m here to help you prepare and PASS the newest AWS Certified Developer Associate exam.
[April 2021 Update]: Over 100 videos have been refreshed/added to keep up with the AWS UI changes and exam changes
[Dec 2020 Update]: The S3 section has been entirely re-recorded to accommodate for the AWS UI changes
[May 2020 Update]: Over 200 lectures have been added or refreshed, bringing the course to 29 hours of content, and fully up to date.
[July 2019 Update]: Over 30 lectures added and refreshed (~2h of video)! The course is now up to date on the newest exam topics.
[Feb 2019 Update]: Keeping the course updated! Added full section on ECS (1h15m)
The AWS Certified Developer Associate certification is one of the most challenging exams. It’s great at assessing how well you understand not just AWS, but the new cloud paradigms such as Serverless, which makes this certification incredibly valuable to have and pass. Rest assured, I’ve passed it myself with a score of 984 out of 1000. Yes, you read that right, I only made one mistake! Next, I want to help YOU pass the AWS Certified Developer Associate certification with flying colors. No need to know anything about AWS, beginners welcome!
This is going to be a long journey, but passing the AWS Certified Developer exam will be worth it!
This course is different from the other ones you’ll find on Udemy. Dare I say, better (but you’ll judge!)
- It covers in-depth all the new topics on the AWS Certified Developer Associate DVA-C01 exam
- It’s packed with practical knowledge on how to use AWS inside and out as a developer
- It teaches you how to prepare for the AWS exam AND how to prepare for the real world
- It’s a logical progression of topics, not a laundry list of random services
- It’s fast-paced and to the point
- It has professional subtitles
- All 400+ slides available as downloadable PDF
Concretely, here’s what we’ll learn to pass the AWS Certified Developer Associate exam:
- The AWS Fundamentals: IAM, EC2, Load Balancing, Auto Scaling, EBS, Route 53, RDS, ElastiCache, S3
- The AWS CLI: CLI setup, usage on EC2, best practices, SDK, advanced usage
- Properly deploy an application: AWS Elastic Beanstalk, CICD, CodeCommit, CodePipeline, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy
- Infrastructure as code with AWS CloudFormation
- Monitoring, Troubleshooting & Audit: AWS CloudWatch, X-Ray, CloudTrail
- AWS Integration & Messaging: SQS, SNS, Kinesis
- AWS Serverless: AWS Lambda, DynamoDB, API Gateway, Cognito, Serverless Application Model (SAM)
- ECS, ECR & Fargate: Docker in AWS
- AWS Security best practices: KMS, Encryption SDK, SSM Parameter Store, IAM Policies
- AWS Other Services Overview: CloudFront, Step Functions, SWF, Redshift
- Tips to ROCK the exam
This course is full of opportunities to apply your knowledge:
- There are many hands-on lectures in every section
- There are quizzes at the end of every section
- There’s an AWS Certified Developer Associate practice exam at the end of the course
- We’ll be using the AWS Free Tier most of the time
- I’ll be showing you how to go beyond the AWS Free Tier (you know… the real world!)
My name is Stephane Maarek, and I’ll be your instructor in this course. I am an AWS Certified Solutions Architect & Developer, and the author of highly-rated & best-selling courses on AWS Lambda, AWS CloudFormation & AWS EC2. I’ve already taught 500,000+ students and received 100,000+ reviews.
I’ve decided it’s time for students to properly learn how to be an AWS Certified Developer Associate. You are in good hands!
Take a look at these student reviews:
5 stars: “I just passed my AWS Certified Developer Associate exam with 96% and this course was extremely helpful in closing the gaps in my own understanding/experience. It was very easy to follow and informative.” – Derek C.
5 stars: “This was a perfect match for what I was seeking. It has been about 8 years since I used the AWS cloud frequently (other clouds and hybrids). Seeing a lot of the updates to services with some hands-on has been very helpful.” – James C.
5 stars: “Course is presented such way in detailed level with great diagram explanation. It’s helped me to clear my AWS Certified Developer Associate DVA-C01 exam successfully with a 92% pass rate” – Edward K.
5 stars: “This course was very interesting and full of great information and hands-on examples. Stephane did a very good job of assembling it all together and delivers it with so much knowledge and passion.” – Abdennour T.
This course also comes with:
- Lifetime access to all future updates
- A responsive instructor in the Q&A Section
- Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
- A 30 Day “No Questions Asked” Money Back Guarantee!
Join me in this course if you want to pass the AWS Certified Developer Associate Exam and master the AWS platform!