Ultimate Crash Course on Cloud Computing 2020 (Amazon AWS) Free Tutorial Download
A for Amazon
B for Black Friday
C for Cloud Computing
Become a Cloud Computing expert and learn one of employer’s most requested IT skills of 2020!
This is the most comprehensive, yet straight-forward, course for the Amazon AWS Cloud Computing on Udemy! Whether you have never heard before, already know basics, or want to learn about the advanced features of Cloud Computing, this course is for you!
This course has been designed to give you a basic knowledge of Cloud Computing with a hand-on experience required to use Cloud Services. Course will cover the knowledge of Amazon RDS, Amazon ECS, Fargate, Costing, Services, Access management role, (IAM), Storage, Computing and other Cloud related services. The objective of this course is to provide students with the comprehensive and in-depth knowledge of Cloud Computing concepts, technologies, architecture and applications by introducing and researching state-of-the-art in Cloud Computing fundamental issues, technologies, applications and implementations. Another objective is to expose the students to frontier areas of Cloud Computing and information systems, while providing sufficient foundations to enable further study and research.
– Cloud Computing definition – Cloud Computing companies – Cloud Computing services
– Cloud Computing architecture – Cloud Computing advantages – Cloud Computing AWS
– Cloud Computing applications – Cloud Computing and virtualization – Cloud Computing basics
– Cloud Computing benefits – Cloud Computing concepts
– Introduction to cloud computing on amazon aws for beginners – introduction to cloud computing aws
– Introduction to cloud computing udemy – Introduction to cloud computing course
– Introduction to cloud computing architecture
– Introduction to cloud computing and aws overview – intro to cloud computing aws – an introduction to cloud computing
– Introduction to cloud computing for beginners – best introduction to cloud computing
Who this course is for:
- People using Amazon Web Service (AWS)
- Ideal for newbies to cloud computing
- Computer Science Students
- People interested in learning about Cloud Technology
- Those in the field of Information Technology
- Project Developers, Managers, Administrator