Unity 2D Game Development Course Free Tutorial Download
About This Class
Easily Learn To Make Amazing Games!
This course aims to teach students with no experience how to turn a board game into a PC game! This class teaches you how to turn the board game Rush Hour into a PC Game. Using the free game engine Unity, students can learn how to make a fully functioning game and how to create levels from scratch.
By the end of the course students should have an understanding of the following concepts:
- Unity & Visual Studio Installation
- Navigating In Unity
- Steps Required For Game Creation
- Basic C# Programming
- Designing Levels For Your Game
- Importing Art Assets
- Creating UI & Menus
- How To Build/Export Your Game
- Implementing Music
- Basic Game Design Principles
Is this beginner and kid friendly?
This class is for students who are new to Unity and has no required knowledge but can still be undertaken by students who are at a more advanced level. The course has no adult themes and is suitable for all ages.
What You Will Need
- 6-7 hours of free time (This is dependant on skill level and speed)
- A modern PC / Mac capable of installing and running Unity (See specs here)
- An internet connection to download Unity and Visual Studio