Unity Environment Design Free Tutorial Download
- Create a stunning forest scene in Unity
- Learn how to use Unity’s new Terrain Tools
- Make a complete level that goes from a blank terrain to AAA quality environment
- Discover how to use Unity’s tree maker to create bushes and plants for your scenes
- Use brush mask filters to make photorealistic ground materials
- Setup post processing to make your environment look awesome
- Useful tips and techniques when painting textures on terrains
- You will need a computer capable of running Unity 2019 and above with at least 8 GB of free hard drive space
- Everything we are using in the course is free
In this course I will be taking you through the process of creating AAA quality environments inside of Unity.
As game graphics are becoming more impressive, it is necessary as a game designer to update your skills and techniques in order to compete with the ever growing game design industry.
You don’t need any previous experience in Unity as I will be explaining how to do everything in detail.
We will cover the following:
- Terrain setup
- Sculpting a path
- Adding trees
- Painting ground materials
- Sculpting terrains
- Adding streams and a water plane (sea)
- Setting up post processing
- Creating your own bushes and plants
- Layout of foliage and props
- Creating procedural ivy
You will be creating stunning environments for your games. These can also be used in your portfolios to impress game design companies.
By the end of this course you will be an environment wizard and able to create truly spectacular environments in the Unity engine.
Music by BenSound
- People who want to develop professional skills in Unity
- People interested in game design, level design or 3D design
- People wanting to make 3D environments