Using drama as therapy for depression relief and recovery Free Download
- Recognise signs of depression and be able to evade it
- Know how to help others avoid depression
- How depression is linked to decluttering (clutter)
- The clutter-depression-anxiety cycle
- How cinema visits reduce depression
- The importance of decluttering your mind
- How the performing arts benefit mental health
- How theatre/cinema reduces stress: stress and stroke risk
- Depression and stroke risk
- Self awareness. By participating, you gain. If you don’t then this course offers little…
- Patience! I ask questions and I hope you will have a go at answering.
- Time. To do this course properly will take longer than just the playing time
- Access to a pen and paper to take notes/jot down ideas
- At least Beginner’s level English
- An interest in films/theatre. There are many examples in this course
In Cinema, Theatre and Depression, many students enrolled but some felt there needed to be more involvement, more chances to carry out exercises, make comments etc.
I listen to what people say!
This course has activities to do at the end of lectures and you are asked to post comments in the Q/A section. The more students become involved, the better the course.
This course provides YOU with the material to learn, explore, discuss and then overcome depression.
The medium that is used is Cinema and Theatre
Please participate if you do enrol! You will gain so much more if you do the homework!
Decluttering workbook added July 2019
Chapter 1: Combat Depression with Decluttering
Chapter 2: The Clutter-Depression-Anxiety Cycle: How to Stop It
Chapter 3: Clutter & Depression are linked
Chapter 4: The Video Chapter
Chapter 5: Is Decluttering the Secret to Less Stress and Better Mental Health?
Chapter 6:Remove Clutter to Reduce Stress (+ 5-Step Decluttering System)
Chapter 7: The importance of decluttering your space and mind
Chapter 8: Marie Kondo – does tidiness really equal a clean mind?
Chapter 9: Why Decluttering Is Good for Your Health
Chapter 10 :How decluttering your space could make you healthier and happier
Chapter 11: Decluttering — Is it Therapy?
Chapter 12: When Is Decluttering Too Much?
- People who like cinema
- People who like theatre
- People who want to help others avoid depression
- People who want to escape depression
- Ideally Cinema and Depression course 1 has already been taken
- People who need to declutter!