Python Numpy – Machine Learning & Data Science Course Free Tutorial Download
What you’ll learn
Fundamentals of Numpy Library and a little bit more
Installation of Anaconda and how to use
Using Jupyter notebook
Learn Fundamentals of Python for effectively using Numpy Library
Most importantly you will learn the Mathematics beyond the Neural Network
Also, why you should learn Python and Numpy Library
The most important aspect of Numpy arrays is that they are optimized for speed. We’re going to do a demo where I prove to you that using a Numpy vectorized operation is faster than using a Python list.
You will learn how to use the Python in Linear Algebra, and Neural Network concept, and use powerful machine learning algorithms
No prior knowledge is required
Free software and tools used during the course
Basic computer knowledge
Desire to learn Python and Numpy library
Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
Welcome to Python Numpy: Machine Learning & Data Science Course
- Are you ready for the Data Science career?
- Do you want to learn the Python Numpy from Scratch? or
- Are you an experienced Data scientist and looking to improve your skills with Numpy!
In both cases, you are at the right place! The number of companies and enterprises using Python is increasing day by day. The world we are in is experiencing the age of informatics. Python and its Numpy library will be the right choice for you to take part in this world and create your own opportunities,
Numpy is a library for the Python programming language, adding support for large, multi-dimensional arrays and matrices, along with a large collection of high-level mathematical functions to operate on these arrays. Moreover, Numpy forms the foundation of the Machine Learning stack.
NumPy aims to provide an array object that is up to 50x faster than traditional Python lists. The array object in NumPy is called ndarray , it provides a lot of supporting functions that make working with ndarray very easy. Arrays are very frequently used in data science, where speed and resources are very important.
In this course, we will open the door of the Data Science world and will move deeper. You will learn the fundamentals of Python and its beautiful library Numpy step by step with hands-on examples. Most importantly in Data Science, you should know how to use effectively the Numpy library. Because this library is limitless.
Throughout the course, we will teach you how to use the Python in Linear Algebra, and Neural Network concept, and use powerful machine learning algorithms and we will also do a variety of exercises to reinforce what we have learned in this Machine Learning with NumPy and Python Data Science course.
In this course you will learn;
- How to use Anaconda and Jupyter notebook,
- Fundamentals of Python
- Datatypes in Python,
- Lots of datatype operators, methods and how to use them,
- Conditional concept, if statements
- The logic of Loops and control statements
- Functions and how to use them
- How to use modules and create your own modules
- Data science and Data literacy concepts
- Fundamentals of Numpy for Data manipulation such as
- Numpy arrays and their features
- Numpy functions
- Numexpr module
- How to do indexing and slicing on Arrays
- Linear Algebra
- Using numpy in Neural Network
And we will do many exercises. Finally, we will also do a neural network project with Numpy.
Why would you want to take this course?
We have prepared this course in the simplest way for beginners and have prepared many different exercises to help them understand better.
No prior knowledge is needed!
In this course, you need no previous knowledge about Python or Numpy.
This course will take you from a beginner to a more experienced level.
If you are new to data science or have no idea about what data science is, no problem, you will learn anything from scratch you need to start data science.
If you are a software developer or familiar with other programming languages and you want to start a new world, you are also in the right place. You will learn step by step with hands-on examples.
You’ll also get:
· Lifetime Access to The Course
· Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
· Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Dive in now Machine Learning with NumPy and Python Data Science course
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you in the course!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn Numpy
- Anyone who want to use effectively linear algebra,
- Software developer whom want to learn the Neural Network’s math,
- Data scientist whom want to use effectively Numpy array