Value Investing – Invest in stocks like Warren Buffet! (Updated) Free Tutorial Download
What you’ll learn
What is Value Investing (Benjamin Graham)
Learn how to pick stocks like Warren Buffett
Earn above-average returns in the Stock Market
Read financial statements like Warren Buffett
How to do qualitative and quantitative analysis
Don’t try to get rich quick
There are no other prerequisites
Welcome to the Value Investing course where you will learn how to invest like Warren Buffett.
Do you want to learn how to properly value companies that trade at the stock market? Are you a patient person who is willing to learn? Are you aware of the fact that you won’t get rich overnight? Then you have come to the right place!
I have created this course for people who wants to start investing in the stock market but have no idea where to start. Don’t worry if you are a complete beginner. The course is designed in a way that is easy to follow even for a complete beginner. On the other hand, if you are someone who has experience in the stock market, but wants to learn more about value investing and Warren Buffett’s approach to investing. This course might be the right fit for you.
But if you are someone who wants to get rich quick. Who is impatient and just wants to make quick money in the stock market using a ton of leverage and technical analysis, this course is not for you.
In this course, you will learn:
- How to properly research a company
- How to select value stocks with a strong competitive advantage
- How to execute qualitative and quantitative analysis
- How to control your psychology when investing
- How to compute the intrinsic value of a company
- What is Discounted Cash Flow analysis and How to use it
- How Warren Buffett computes the Intrinsic Value
- How to read financial statements
- What Warren Buffett wants to see in financial statements
- Real Example: Should you buy Facebook stock
- Why people lose money in the stock market
- Risk vs Reward
- Margin of safety
- So much more …
Warren Buffett was able to consistently generate an above-average return in the stock market using value investing and few simple principles. Investing is not easy, everyone who thinks it is easy is stupid (words of Charlie Munger). Value Investing provides several key principles that are simple to follow, if you follow them correctly they can lead you to above-average returns.
I have spent years learning about stock market investing and value investing. In this course, I try to explain everything that I learned in a simple and engaging way.
At the end of this course, I show you real-world examples of how to do quantitative and qualitative analysis on companies like Facebook. We start by computing the intrinsic value, then we move on to financial statements and compare FB to competitors. We look at the market they operate in, threats for the company (competition, regulations…) and we will value overall future prospects for the company.
I have over 130 000 students. Join them and learn how to invest like Warren Buffett TODAY!
Who this course is for:
- An investor who wants to earn above-average returns in the Stock Market
- People who want to learn how to invest like Warren Buffett
- Investors looking for a low-risk, proven strategy to consistently grow their portfolio
- Anyone Interested in Investing
- Anyone Interested in Stock Market
- Anyone Who Wants To Learn How To Invest Like Warren Buffett
- Anyone Who Wants To Learn Value Investing