Description Visual Storytelling: A Beginner’s Guide to Photoshop Composites Free Download
“Visual Storytelling: A Beginner’s Guide to Photoshop Composites“ teaches creatives how to create powerful and convincing image composites in Adobe Photoshop.
You will learn
- how to do a basic edit in Adobe Lightroom,
- how to set yourself up in Adobe Photoshop in order to edit an image composite,
- how to create selections and work with layer masks,
- how to arrange and blend your individual images together,
- and how to apply local and global effects to make those individual images fit together perfectly.
This class is aimed at people who are beginners at Photoshop compositing but who already have some basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and know their way around this powerful editing tool.