Download Tutorial VMware vSphere 6.5 – Setup your own enterprise environment
VMware vSphere is the most popular platform for deploying virtualized workloads. In this course you will learn how to build reliable enterprise grade VMware vSphere infrastructure from scratch to fully operational production environment.
Is this a right course for me? (Please click blue Full details link below)
Have you ever wondered how to set-up your own VMware vSphere infrastructure? How everything is working together to create reliable environment for virtual machines? I have designed this course to help you to understand key concepts of VMware vSphere and I will guide you through whole process of creating your own VMware vSphere infrastructure.
What is covered?
I won’t be talking much about theory and all those fancy acronyms you can see everywhere. Instead of that we will create our very new enterprise grade VMware vSphere environment. We will install three hypervisors and central management platform, configure real world networking and interconnect everything together. Then I will cover key functions of our newly created environment such is high availability, shared storage, migrations of virtual machines and all useful functions that might be handy in real world. After this course, you will be able to set-up you own VMware vSphere environment in your company from the scratch and provide reliable infrastructure for your virtual machines.
Am I going to be bored?
I have tried to be as practical as possible. I won’t disturb you with those little things like “How many hypervisors can be part of a cluster? Is it 32 or 64?” No, we will be learning things by doing them in my lab. Because of those practical lessons I hope you will enjoy them much more than some theory based lectures.
What others say
Few selected reviews. Thank you!
- After finishing the course and recreating everything in my VMware workstation nested ESXi Lab. I learned a lot of things that i can use at my job. I am aspiring to join the vmware experts at my company and this put me on a fast track towards achieving that. This filled in a huge gap (production grade design that I can use in my VCP lab) in my studies for VCP 6. Many thanks to the author. I hope he adds more design related videos and shares his experiences about designing private clouds in the bonus section. I would like the videos to be geared towards new VMware architects.
- Love it Love It Love It. Deatailled and extremely easy to understand and follow.
- I am junior VMware administrator and this course was really usefully for me. At my work I usually solve incidents within the infrastructure but I haven’t actually install the environment from the beginning. Based on what I have learned I have better understanding how individual components works together.
- It’s a great course that provides a detailed introduction to VMware and its features.
- Helps a lot to enhance skill on the latest version of vSphere 6.5.
- IT administrators who want to learn more about VMware vSphere
- Anyone who is interested in designing reliable VMware vSphere infrastructure
- VMware administrators who would like to get the most from their environments