8/5 hours of practical and condensed knowledge
Immediate access to the entire collection of videos and files
Downloadable installation Media
Valuable links and resources
*** if you have any questions or need help you can contact me over my LinkedIn ***
Q: Can I download VMware vSphere training files?
Yes. We have uploaded all the installation and ISO files to practice the course without wasting your time searching these installation files on the web
Q: Can I watch the Install VMware vSphere Hypervisor course on Mobile?
Absolutely, Udemy is mobile-friendly and compatible with IOS and Android devices.
Q: How do you support me?
You would have direct support using:
Q: Skill Requirements for VMware vSphere 7 Training?
- Basic knowledge of Ethernet TCP/IP
- Basics of virtualization
Q: What you’ll learn in this Install VMware vSphere Hypervisor Course?
- Creating Step by Step Hands-on LAB
- Install and configure ESXi and vCenter
- Configure Virtual Switches
- Configure Virtual Storage
- How to Upgrading vSphere 7
- Explaining vCenter features
- How to Backup Virtual Machine
- Discuss Security and Monitoring
Q: Who this VMware vSphere 7 course is for:
- Anyone planning to administer virtual servers like ESXi and vCenter Server
- Engineer or Administrators that want to learn more about Virtualization Servers
- University students who want to learn virtualization with VMware vSphere 7
Q: What’s your background?
I’ve spent the last 18 years building my career as a Network Engineer.
and I am a multivendor system engineer who is familiar with virtualization, cisco, windows server, monitoring, and security.
I want to help you master Network Engineering so you can get more experience and find a real job
PS: Check the Free Preview videos to know more about the course and to be sure you can get accustomed to my accent
Q: Can I see some of the VMware vSphere 7 Training Course for free?
A few videos of the course are free to get a feel of the course and my teaching style, check out videos with the “preview” label they are free to access
This vSphere 7 training course features intensive hands-on training that focuses on installing, configuring, and managing VMware vSphere 7, which includes VMware ESXi 7 and VMware vCenter Server 7. This course prepares students to administer a vSphere infrastructure for an organization of any size. This course is the foundation for most of the other VMware technologies in the software-defined data center.
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
• Explain the vSphere components and their function in the infrastructure
• Describe the benefits and capabilities of VMware Skyline
• Install and configure ESXi hosts
• Deploy and configure VMware vCenter Server Appliance
• Use VMware vSphere Client to manage the vCenter Server inventory and the vCenter Server
• Manage, monitor, back up, and protect vCenter Server Appliance
• Create virtual networks with vSphere standard switches
• Describe the storage technologies supported by vSphere
• Configure virtual storage using iSCSI and NFS storage
• Create and manage VMware vSphere VMFS datastores
• Use the vSphere Client to create virtual machines, templates, clones, and snapshots
• Create a content library and deploy virtual machines from templates in the library
• Manage virtual machine resource use
• Migrate virtual machines with VMware vSphere vMotion and VMware vSphere Storage vMotion
• Create and manage a vSphere cluster that is enabled with VMware vSphere High Availability and
VMware vSphere Distributed Resource Scheduler
• Discuss solutions for managing the vSphere life cycle
• Use VMware vSphere Lifecycle Manager™ to perform upgrades to ESXi hosts and virtual machines
VMware vSphere 7
VMware vSphere training
Install VMware vSphere Hypervisor
Who this course is for:
- Who wants to learn vSphere Foundation
- Virtualization Engineer
- Beginner to vSphere
- Network Admin
- Help-Desk Engineer