Download Tutorial Vue.js + Firebase Realtime Database
Realtime databases differ from traditional databases and allow us to keep all online users up to date without having to refresh the website. A realtime database opens up exciting opportunities for vue.js applications, and in this course, we will show how, by building a realtime chat room.
The Vue.js + Firebase Realtime Database course covers:
- How to set up and connect to a new Firebase Realtime Database
- How to read, write, update and delete data
- What it means that Firebase Realtime Database is event-driven
- How to update a website when changes take place
- How to implement notifications when other users make changes
If you want to learn how you can put your new Firebase skills to use in a real-world application, you can check out The Vue.js Master Class.
What you will learn
- Set Up and Connect the Realtime Database
- Read, Write, Update and Delete Data
- What Event-Driven Design Means
- Respond to Data Changes
- Implement Notifications When other Users Take Action