Recommendations to keep away from them and practical analysis of my big experience. Free Download
- You will understand what you MUST NOT do in business.
- You will understand WHAT to do to avoid the overwhelming majority of typical and atypical mistakes in business, thereby not losing a lot of time and money.
- You will understand how to build a solid and stable foundation, based on which you will be able to build exactly that business that is suitable for you.
- You will understand how to rebuild an already existing business in order to avoid many problems in the future.
- You should have the desire to build a business or rebuild an existing one to avoid many mistakes and losses in the future.
Every day in the world, tens of thousands of different businesses are being closed – from small companies of 2 people to big corporations, that are listed in Fortune 500. This figure is growing from year to year, because we live in a very dynamic world with incredible competition almost everywhere.
Those, who survive, work further for 2 reasons.
The first reason is that they are lucky. Is it a fate, a good coincidence or something else, but it’s the fact. They began to do something and do it successfully, according to their will or not.
The second reason – they understand what not to do in their case, they understand the weaknesses over which they must work and have made a competent plan of action based on them. It is difficult to survive due to the first reason, since it is impossible to predict whether will you be lucky or not. But it is possible and necessary to survive with the help of second reason, and here everything depends only on ourselves.
To survive due to the second reason, you need to study in detail the experience of other people and learn from their mistakes. In this course, I want to give you this opportunity. Over these years in business, I’ve tried almost every type of the business:
– two online subscription services.
– some complex b2b businesses.
– an affiliate marketing.
– an online store.
– an offline business.
– a franchise that I bought.
– a business based on some training course.
– a ready-made business that I bought.
– a b2c big check business.
– an informational business.
– worked as a dealer and partner.
And this is only considering the businesses I have been engaged in at least 3 months. And a bunch of others that, for various reasons, were closed. This is even more than serial entrepreneurship! Based on this, I have profited a colossal experience – and I want to share it with you!
I worked out certain criteria for the future success of the project. Thanks to them I built my profitable company – an outstaffing company HuntSmart with more than 50 employees, and I continue to develop it.
Each of these sections are based on the experience of my mistakes, when I lost years and hundreds of thousands of dollars. In each section, I describe in detail my mistakes and talk about how to prevent their recurrence in your business, I describe in detail what knowledge I acquired in order to avoid such problems in the future. This is a kind of reality show, you will go my way step by step and get knowledge not only about how it mustn’t be done, but also about how to do it correctly.
Most of these mistakes are not quite typical and you will not find such stories from the people who committed them, and the more they will not share their findings because it cost them a lot! Also, I will give you the knowledge that will give you the basis for not repeating other mistakes that are more widely known.
All advice, all techniques and techniques are based on real life examples. This is a set of life and business experience, that I made based on my own mistakes, these are not typical examples of “How to succeed and what you need to do,” everything is much more practical.
And finally – everyone who passes the course can get my consultation on analyzing mistakes in your business that can occur and to which you need to prepare, or for what you need to pay special attention while implementing your idea. For free!
- Everyone who wants to build a long-term business and avoid a lot of problems and mistakes along the way.