Word 2016 Tutorial Series
Word 2010 Training
Learn how to create, format, share, and print a wide variety of documents in Word 2016. Author David Rivers covers creating new documents from templates and scratch, formatting text and pages, working with headers and footers, using themes and styles, adding multimedia, and more. He will also show how to share documents with others and improve your productivity with macros.
– Using templates to create new documents
– Creating and editing text
– Formatting text, pages, and paragraphs
– Adjusting line spacing and page breaks
– Adding headers, footers, and page numbers
– Applying styles and themes to documents
– Creating a bullet and Numbered lists
– Working with tables, macros, and building blocks
– Illustrating documents
– Proofing, reviewing, and printing documents
– Collaborating with others via OneDrive and email
– Customizing Word
Word 2016: Styles in Depth
Learn how to use Word styles to help you save time by creating consistent and well-designed documents. Author Gini von Courter shows how to create, apply, and modify a variety of style types, from paragraph styles to list styles. More advanced topics include generating a dynamic table of contents from styles, using style sets, restricting formatting and document usage with styles, using keyboard shortcuts, and much more. Plus, learn how to share styles with colleagues by building them into Word templates.
– Understanding the different types of styles
– Creating styles
– Applying styles
– Managing style sets
– Copying, deleting, and renaming styles
– Creating a table of contents with styles
Creating Reports in Word 2016
Create clean, professional, and engaging business reports, from proposals to whitepapers, with Microsoft Word. Gini Courter begins this course with advice on structuring your report from scratch and formatting with Word’s built-in themes and styles. Next, Gini shows how to incorporate exhibits such as tables, illustrations, and charts, including SmartArt graphics and elements imported from other Office applications such as Excel and PowerPoint. Gini also covers sections, page numbers, headers and footers, and elements such as title page, table of contents, and index. Learn the right way to incorporate references (footnotes and endnotes) to cite information from outside sources. Finally, Gini explains how to finalize your report with Word’s proofing tools.
– Outlining your report
– Applying styles and themes
– Inserting tables, pictures, and charts
report to sections – Inserting a table of contents – Proofing your report.
Word 2016: Advanced Tips and Tricks
Improves your productivity and efficiency in Microsoft Word with these helpful tips on some of The most overlooked features in Word 2016. See how to use Word Online, set defaults for new documents, and stay up to date with frequent changes to Word. Author Nick Brazzi also delves into specialized text formatting and provides other useful tips for working with nonprinting characters, revealing formatting, customizing the spell-check dictionary, password-protecting documents, and more.
– Setting default font and saving location for new documents
– Replacing text automatically
– Working with hyperlinks
– Viewing word and character counts
– Customizing your dictionary
– Locking documents