WordPress WooCommerce Complete Themes Plugins Bundle Free Tutorial Download
What you’ll learn
Understand the different types of shopping carts, and when a WordPress plugin cart is appropriate
Master Woocommerce in under 90 minutes
You should know some WordPress.
WooCommerce is a free plugin. Some of the other solutions presented may have fees.
This course takes you step-by-step through the process of adding a shopping cart to your WordPress website and collecting money for your products or services — no prior ecommerce experience is necessary. The course is designed as a quick-start (about 90 minutes) introduction to the best WordPress shopping cart software, and covers about 90% of WooCommerce out-of-the-box functionality.
Updated March/2020: Bonus themes and plugins!
We are now including two powerful themes / theme frameworks (Elegant Themes Divi and StudioPress Genesis + 60 child themes, plus all the Divi Layout packs via a provided temporary license key) along with about $1000 worth of commercial (GPL-licensed) WooCommerce plugins. These are the same themes and plugins that we use on our own client sites, and which are also included in our other course, WooCommerce Membership Site with Marketing Automation. In addition to a standard shop site, you can create a membership or digital-download site as well, hooked up to a newsletter and payment gateway.
Here is what you will learn:
- Shopping carts overview: WooCommerce may not be the best solution for you. We review some other options
- WooCommerce Review: we tour the software, developer documentation and available extensions
- Installing WooCommerce
- Products, Product Categories, and Product Images
- WooCommerce settings, shortcodes, and Shop page layouts
- PayPal configuration and checkout process
- Digital Downloads
- Flat-rate shipping
- WooCommerce product types, upsells, cross-sells, grouped products
- Product attributes and variations
- Advanced shipping methods
- Taxes and tax classes
- Coupons, Order Management, Inventory Management
- Product reviews, user roles, and more
This is the best WooCommerce course on Udemy
If you are interested in learning THE most popular ecommerce software on the planet, which is also FREE. your search ends here. Our attitude here at WP Academy, is NOT to give you 20 hours of video to watch, but to give you essential instructions in 1-2 hours from which you will have the necessary background to learn on your own, whatever else you need. Feel free, as well, to post your questions to the forums! I typically review these daily.
- You want to receive online payments for your products or services, or run a membership site